Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hey you, with the face!

Mmmmmkay... So this is the very first blog post. Here's the deal: This post has NOTHING you want to read but will anyways because it's amazing, it's simply the first post of randomness and who we are.

I(the female in the relationship) will be writing way more than "the man". Now when I say "the man" I am referring to my man. My hunk of love, grizzly bearded, eats anything I make him, sexy like if you do the goofy and silly-ness of Jim Carey, (the man's reason behind why he likes being goofy- aside from his mom) coming up with weird songs and just odd like Weird Al Yankovic, Ryan Goslings facial structure, Lance Bass's green eyes, Ryan Reynolds upper body... and they all had a baby = the love of my life. :]

Well... we got our own little place- just us, no roommates anymore!!! We have a few things here and there still to get from our old place but otherwise we did it! -WOAH! We have been together as a couple (*insert mushy gooshy crap*) since halfway through 2012. We met at the end of 2008, became best of friends in the last few months in 2009.
  We moved in together after we had been together for 1 year and aaalllmost 3.5 months. Which some may say is crazy, the way we see it, meant to be. It still to this day, is like a sleep over with him. I get giggly when it's time for bed(98.999% of the time, unless I am wicked tired and just want to sleep) and get to snuggle up next to him (he's a radiator and i'm a freeze baby) and if one of us falls asleep before we say our good nights (as I realized last night) the other will wake your ass up because "you forgot my goodnight kiss" which I love!

We hail from the Twin Cities in Minnesota, don't cha know? Noooo, ohhh yeaaahh you betchya, ya do now! We also have Canadian, Irish, Scottish, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Ukrainian in our blood streams.

Here are some quick things to know about us:

1. I LOVE to cook/bake... he will eat it (as I stated above)
2. camping is one of our favorite things to do, together
3. We already have talked about the BIGGER PICTURE
4. Football, Hockey, Baseball and Lacrosse(MN team)... yeah we rep our home turf
5. we're nerds. Not as hardcore as some, but we are hardcore in our own little ways.
6. we love movies. Going to movies, getting movies and raiding the $5 movie bin -like we are going through a worm hole
7. He is a grease monkey when it comes to cars (which to me is pretty damn shmexcy)
8. I'm an event and wedding planner and also work in residential real-estate
9. The man works in his career field of Promotional Marketing
10. we swear, like sailors and aren't ashamed of it- and this blog will have strong language from time to time
11. staying in shape is big for us (not like body builder way but healthy way)
12. It's pretty safe to say we love cheese. Both don't like blue cheese, and I don't really like American unless it's my only option...
13. I am a kid at heart, and also kind of a hippy
14. He is definitely a kid at heart (majority of the time)
15. We love to laugh, and live to love
16. I am a smart shopper, end of story. someday I WILL have a walk in closet && pantry.
17. We both support LGBT, if you have a problem with that, you can fuck off and I won't give a damn
18. We are dog people, mostly because we are allergic to cats
19. We're weird, if you saw the stuff that we do when it's just us you would want to lock us up in a padded room (no I am NOT refferring to sex)
20. We are the two you'll see in pictures making weird faces


...So yeah, that's about it for the first post.  I will defintely be posting once a week sometimes more than that depending on what is going on.  You can love or hate it but if you're going to hate, go away!


Super Bowl Sunday = the day my diet goes to die

No comments:

Post a Comment