Saturday, April 11, 2015

Eeeew... home sick && on my day off

This sucks. It's my day off... Kristen Wiig perfectly portray's how I felt after I got sick after downing my alka-seltzer water... 












Really.  I am beyond words exhausted but feel loads better than I did last night after reading only 1.5 chapeters and early (3-5ish AM) this morning after getting sick this morning.  

Anyways,

here's a little bit of a run down for those of you that don't know me as well as others.

I have kidney deficiency,  I get migraines at least once a week, high anxiety- social and personal, acute (very acute) alopecia, slight traits of dyslexia and OCD,  hypoglycemia, (but not quuuite diabetes) possibly getting worse arthritis in my knees (the are like Rice Krispies but loudness level multiplied by 50, and used to be worse but has toned town a shit ton- hypochondria.

Growing up when I was under 5,  I was a little rollypolly baby hippo, then I was a twig who was sickly skinny and never thought I'd have hips and boobs like my mama.  

Short Story for that:

I got boobs in 4th grade, like whhhaaaaat?!  I remember the girls in my grade noticing I was wearing a bra (private school days,  YAY!) and the actually talked to me on the hill during recess about it!  I am a very quiet person most of the time (mostly because I have a soft spoken voice) but I can be loud and obnoxious, don't hate.


annnywaaays... now I am 5ft6 and am anywhere between a size 8-10. I NEVER in my wildest dreams (like I had mentioned) thought I'd get hips.  I waddle like my dog in a way, they're annoying as hell but I love them, because I want babies, not yet but sooner than later.  I have somewhat of an ass...if I wear my "good butt jeans".  I would LOVE to loose a little more weight around my thigh area put it where my ass should be all the time and a little for the girls, ya know.  They're Big but they aren't BIG. which I am okay with, since I experience back pain daily due to them as is and I know with each kid since I am half of my mama, they are goin' to grow with each baby I pop out.  (I wanted 5, but then decided at most 3 with the man) -that and his dad looked turned and looked at me legitimately scared and shook his head and said NO. when I said I had thought about 5. His dad is one of 5 so he gets it.  

I'm rambling and I'm sick, so this is like uber confusing and I am sorry, hahahaha... no I'm not.


 Here's a mini Corey Matthews  for ya... pretty much sums up where I am at.  Pizza Puff recipe below:

  1. 2 cans of garlic butter cressent rolls
  2. pizza toppings you love
  3. CHEESE- we used moz, because we did basic pepperoni pizza
  4. pizza sauce


...ya know how the cressent's are like triangles as individuals, you want them to be squre like when you have two.


  1. throw down pizza toppings
  2. add cheese
  3.  and cook for 10 minutes


BAM!

while it's cooking get your pizza sauce in a dipping dish or on you plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment