Sunday, March 15, 2015

Is it pop or is it soda?

Alright...

If you know me even somewhat decently you'd know I used to LOVE drinking Coke/Diet Coke and Dr. Pepper almost every day.  Well with my kidney deficiency that wasn't really helping, it was hurting it.  Now don't get me wrong there are days I miss it- like today.  I'm definitely a lover of Mr. Jack Daniels and Jameson if it's in the budget... and while I usually have it with apple juice or cider, it's now spring here and I kinda had a "the hell with it" and I'm having Pepsi and Jack (but don't you worry I'm chasing that with gulp tons of water) I have decided once a month I will allow myself, only half of one. (otherwise my tummy hates me too)


Now I am not a heavy drinker by any means, but I do occasionally like a glass of wine or a beer- I'm too much of a lightweight to really drink too much anymore.  But if you have types of wine or your favorite beer- let me know! I'd LOVE to try something new! (keep in mind I am a penny pincher/coupon savvy lover)

Now- I grew up saying SODA, the man grew up saying POP.  Which one is it, really?!  in Minnesota it makes sense to say soda but the man thinks not.

Enough about that.  This week it's Luck O' the Irish! St. Patricks Day, and as a girl with a bit more than a wee amount of Irish in my blood stream

Blahhh... is is sad that I am ALREADY feeling it?  Wooo...

This week was kicked off by french toast and sausage for breakfast and now chicken Cesar wraps for dindin.  I will do my best to remember that when I make my pizza puffs to post the picture and recipe!

We have had marvelous weather here in Minnesota, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.  We had our first bonfire of the season last night and it was glorious!!!


Enough chitchat. Time to make the man and I our dindin...

No comments:

Post a Comment