Saturday, April 11, 2015

It's been awhile... please, pleasedon't hate me!

Since my last post I have not only been dealing with a constant migraine, doing family events, work events and all the while ya know... livin' life!!

That is no excuse. I am tryingto be better, really I am but hooooly shiiizzz.  Life goes by a lot faster when you get older. 

Tonight is date night for me and my man.  Fast and Furious movies for the man are HUGE.  My grease monkey is obsessed with them.  I started watching them because Paul Walker is a cutie.  That is when they first were coming out.  Since being around my man, even when we were friends showed me how cool cars really are and his favorites along the way too.

Now don't get me wrong I am slowly but surely learning about cars... I am by far know genius when it comes to cars but  I can tell you certain things.

Date night.  It can be as simple as making me steak and staying in watching a movie or go out and see a movie and dinner...  Did I mention we LOVE movies?  If not, well yeahhh we LOVE them. 

Life lately:

Might be getting a new manager soon at my property.  Which I am honeslty bummed about.  Only becasue then I go back to being an assistant to the assistant manager and also doing my leasing.  I was looking forward to it being the assistant manager getting it, that way I easily could enjoy my weekends.  I had my day of being bummed but now having high hopes that the new manager is going to be good and not someone that  I can work with.


My migraines have been getting worse, hence why I have been barely writting and it's not any fun at all!  Relaxig and reading has been my enjoyment for the last few weeks too!

Well I am off to finish my last few minutes of the endof day cycle at work, and throw on some waterproof mascara for the movie. and get outta the dress I am in.


See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment