Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My own kind of "March Madness"

As I sit here on the couch, on my day off feeling the breeze of the 62 degrees coming off the balcony (yeah that's right, Minnesota can have warm temperature's) i feel at peace and so much bliss at the moment.  Amy Adams (Enchanted) is how I feel about the glorious weather we are having right now!

It's been awhile once again, since I wrote but I have been busting my ass working 6 sometimes 7 days a week at a time as we (my co-worker and I) are only ones in the office.  I'm being good and waiting to know who the new manager is going to be.  Hoping my co-worker gets it, mostly for selfish reasons of then being able to have my weekends free again.



Aside from that... got my hair trimmed-still growing it out and did good not to cut it, for $10.  Like WOAH!  Since my hair is long its usually $30 at least (since I have long thick hair and its unruly with curls) but since my stylist has now left I had to trust someone new and she gave me an additional discount for being a new client for her.
i'm really not too terribly news worthy right now other than SPRING HAS SPRUNG!



No comments:

Post a Comment